Your cart is currently empty!
Victoria Park Online Shop Terms & Conditions
Membership Key Pick Up
Pick up from Victoria Park (309 Herston Road, Herston 4006, Brisbane, Queensland) is available at no cost for membership keys purchased on the online store on www.victoriapark.com.au. Pick up is available during Victoria Park Golf Shop opening hours.
On occasions where a product may be temporarily out of stock, the customer will be contacted either by telephone or email and can either wait the extra delivery time or be offered a refund or exchange for a product that is in stock.
Prices are correct as of 01/01/2021 and are subject to change.
Warranties & Returns:
If you have purchased something through our website or associated websites that is damaged, faulty or incorrectly advertised please contact Victoria Park by emailing [email protected] or calling 07 3252 0666 to arrange for the item to be returned and another one will be dispatched in its place.
There is no legal right to exchange or refund under The Trade Practices Act 1974 if:
Customers have simply changed their minds about the goods
Goods were damaged after the customer bought them.
However, where goods are damaged due to manufacturing issues/faults, an exchange or refund will be possible as described above. A receipt number must be provided in all circumstances.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation of Orders
Cancellation of orders must be made within 12 hours of purchasing. If a gift card has already been been processed by us, we will not accept a cancellation under any circumstances.
Orders will not be dispatched by Victoria Park until full payment has been made.
The prices listed in our online store are inclusive of GST.
All prices are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD)
Victoria Park Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Treat your gift card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
Terms and Conditions
These conditions apply to use of the Victoria Park Gift Card, issued by Victoria Park ABN 54 521 772 940 (we, us, our). If you let another person use your gift card, you must tell them that they will be bound by these terms and conditions. QLD laws apply to these terms and conditions. By using your gift card you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of QLD.
The gift card may be used to purchase goods or services at Victoria Park, provided that the gift card has enough unused value to make the purchase.
– Gift cards will be activated upon receipt of gift card and cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, debit or credit cards or securities.
– Keep your gift card secure – anyone holding the gift card can use its value to make purchases. If your gift card is lost or stolen, or you suspect an unauthorised transaction, immediately report this by calling 07 3252 9891. We may be able to stop gift card value being used, but require the card number, original balance and expiry date.
– If you have a query or complaint about the gift card, please raise it through any of our contact channels. We are not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the gift card. Except for rights which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these conditions of use. To the extent permitted by law, are liability is limited to replacing faulty gift cards.
– If you think there has been a mistaken transaction on your gift card contact us by calling 07 3252 9891 as soon as possible.
– Our contact channels are calls to 07 3252 9891 or online at www.victoriapark.com.au
– We may cancel any gift card, or the gift card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a gift card. The gift card remains our property.
– We can vary or replace these conditions of use from time to time (including to introduce new fees) by publishing a notice on the website www.victoriapark.com.au.
– Victoria Park Gift Cards cannot be used towards products on Victoria Park’s Online Store (www.victoriapark.com.au)and must be used towards all golf and bistro products and services at Victoria Park (in store only).
– Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts.
– Gift Cards will expire 3 years from date of issue shown and receipt of purchase shown on the card. It will be void and may not be redeemed after expiry date.
– Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or “topped up” and are partially redeemable. If the value of the product/service purchased on the card is less than the gift card total value then the ‘change’ will remain and be altered on the card for future use. It is up to you to use the full value before expiry date. Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited.
– If purchase exceeds available card balance, you must make up the difference with another payment method.
– You are liable for all transactions on your card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or any of our employees.
Gift Card Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is the card required to be used at the payment terminal in store to authorise my purchase using my Victoria Park Gift Card?
A: Yes. To use your gift card, you need to have the physical card or email present at the payment terminal.
Q: Where can the Victoria Park Gift Card be used?
A: The Victoria Park Gift Card is a closed-loop card and can only be used within Victoria Park to purchase goods and/or services at the Bistro and Golf facilities.
Q: Do I have to spend the entire amount of the Gift Card in a single purchase?
A: No. Gift Cards are partially redeemable. Within the card’s validity period, any available balance can be used for multiple purchases at any participating merchant.
Q: Can these Gift Cards be reloaded with value?
A: No, these gift cards cannot be re-loaded.
Q: Does a Gift Card expire?
A: Yes, a Victoria Park gift card will expire 3 years after the date that the card has been loaded with the amount of credit paid for.
Q: Do I receive change on a Gift Card transaction?
A: No. The gift card can be used until the balance reaches a nil value, no matter how small the balance.
Q: What happens if I lose my gift card or it was stolen?
A: Lost or stolen gift cards will only be replaced if you can provide the 19-digit card number or a valid purchase receipt, and there is balance left on the gift card. You must contact Victoria Park’s Golf Shop to make this request.
Q: Are there terms & conditions that apply to the Victoria Park Gift Card?
A: Yes, a brief summary of the terms & conditions are printed on the back of the card and can be viewed on this page.
For the latest news, events & deals