VICTORIA PARK ONLINE SHOP
DELIVERY / SHIPPING POLICY:
Victoria Park uses reputable courier companies for shipping and the following time is an indication of when you should receive your order after it has been posted out.
Below is an indication of postage times:
- Brisbane QLd (4001), Brisbane City (4000), Caboolture, Ipswich, Redcliffe and Yatala
Local Delivery Estimated Delivery Timeframe:
- All orders placed from Monday to Friday should be delivered within 1-2 working days of receipt of payment.
- All orders placed from Saturday to Sunday will be sent out for delivery on the upcoming Monday and should be delivered within 1-2 working days of being sent out.
- Amberley, Beaudesert, Bribie Island, Crows Nest, Dalby, Esk, Gold Coast, Gympie, Jacobs Well, Jimboomba, Karalee, Kilcoy, Maleny, Mapleton, Maroochydore, Millmerran, Nambour, Noosa Heads, Sanctuary Cove, Southport, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Tweed Heads, Warwick, Woodford
Short-Haul Estimated Delivery Timeframe:
- All orders placed from Monday to Friday should be delivered within 1-3 working days of receipt of payment.
- All orders placed from Saturday to Sunday will be sent out for delivery on the upcoming Monday and should be delivered within 1-3 working days of being sent out.
Eastern State Major City Delivery
- Cairns, Capricorn Coast, Mackay, Townsville, Wide Bay
State: New South Wales
- Canberra, Central Coast, Coffs Harbour, Newcastle, Northern Rivers, Port Macquarie, Sydney, Wollongong
- Adelaide, Albury, Bendigo, Geelong, Melbourne
- Launceston, Hobart
Eastern State Major City Estimated Delivery Timeframe:
- All orders placed from Monday to Friday should be delivered within 2-4 working days of receipt of payment.
- All orders placed from Saturday to Sunday should be sent out for delivery on the upcoming Monday and will be delivered within 2-4 working days of being sent out.
State: All Regions in Australia which are not mentioned above. I.e. Northern Territory, South Australia, Western Australia and other country regions in Queensland, New South Wales , Victoria and Tasmania.
Long Haul Estimated Delivery Timeframe:
- Depending on the remoteness of the region being delivered to, all orders placed from Monday to Friday should be delivered within 5-11 working days of receipt of payment.
- Depending on the remoteness of the region being delivered to, all orders placed from Saturday to Sunday should be sent out for delivery on the upcoming Monday and will be delivered within 5-11 working days of being sent out.
SHIPPING COST / FLAT RATE FEE OR PICK UP
- Victoria Park delivers locally throughout Australia. We do not ship internationally.
- We charge a $1 shipping fee for all gift cards.
- We charge a credit card surcharge fee on all products sold online.
- Pick up from Victoria Park (309 Herston Road, Herston 4006, Brisbane, Queensland) is available at NO COST for all products purchased on the online store on www.victoriapark.com.au. Pick up is available during Victoria Park opening hours (Monday to Sunday: 6am to 10pm).
*Other delivery information:
- Deliveries are made during office hours 9am – 5pm weekdays.
- Deliveries are not currently available on weekends or public holidays.
- Please note that a re-delivery fee will need to be charged if an incorrect address is given.
- It is your responsibility to inform Victoria Park if an order has not arrived. We will then track and locate the order.
- Victoria Park uses reputable courier companies for delivery of our products. While we aim to reach all delivery timeframes outline in these conditions, this is sometimes not always possible due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All fees Inc. GST
- On occasions where a product may be temporarily out of stock, the customer will be contacted either by telephone or email and can either wait the extra delivery time or be offered a refund or exchange for a product that is in stock.
- Prices are correct as of 20/12/13 and are subject to change.
WARRANTIES AND RETURNS:
- If you have purchased something through our website or associated websites that is damaged, faulty or incorrectly advertised please contact Victoria Park by emailing [email protected] or calling 07 3252 9891 to arrange for the item to be returned and another one will be dispatched in its place.
- There is no legal right to exchange or refund under The Trade Practices Act 1974 if:
- Customers have simply changed their minds about the goods
- Goods were damaged after the customer bought them. However, where goods are damaged due to manufacturing issues/faults, an exchange or refund will be
possible as described above.
- A receipt number must be provided in all circumstances.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Cancellation of Orders
- Cancellation of orders must be made 48 hours prior to delivery. If a gift has already been dispatched by us, we will not accept a cancellation under any circumstances.
- Orders will not be dispatched by Victoria Park until full payment has been made.
- The prices listed in our online store are inclusive of GST.
- All prices are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD)
Victoria Park Gift Card Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT: TREAT YOUR GIFT CARD LIKE CASH. Defaced, mutilated, altered or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
Terms and conditions: these conditions apply to use of the Victoria Park Gift Card, issued by Victoria Park ABN 54 521 772 940 (we, us, our). If you let another person use your gift card, you must tell them that they will be bound by these terms and conditions. QLD laws apply to these terms and conditions. By using your gift card you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of QLD.
The gift card may be used to purchase goods or services at Victoria Park, provided that the gift card has enough unused value to make the purchase.
- Gift cards will be activated upon receipt of gift card and cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, debit or credit cards or securities.
- Keep your gift card secure – anyone holding the gift card can use its value to make purchases. If your gift card is lost or stolen , or you suspect an unauthorised transaction, immediately report this by calling 07 3252 9891. We may be able to stop gift card value being used, but require the card number, original balance and expiry date.
- We may replace a faulty, lost or stolen gift card. Any replacement gift card will have the same unused value (at the time of replacement) and original expiry
date. Call 07 3252 9891. You must have the reference number (located on the back of the gift card) and return the damaged card to Victoria Park. Make a record of the reference number and keep separate from your gift card. Gift cards will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way. We may subject gift cards to verification and security checks in our absolute discretion.
- If you have a query or complaint about the gift card, please raise it through any of our contact channels. We are not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the gift card. Any dispute about goods or services purchased with the gift card must be resolved with the supplier. Except for rights which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these conditions of use. To the extent permitted by law, are liability is limited to replacing faulty gift cards.
- If you think there has been a mistaken transaction on your gift card contact the store where the mistake was made.
- Our contact channels are calls to 07 3252 9891 or online at www.victoriapark.com.au
- We may cancel any gift card, or the gift card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a gift card. The gift card remains our property.
- We can vary or replace these conditions of use from time to time (including to introduce new fees) by publishing a notice on the website www.victoriapark.com.au. The current version of these conditions is available through our website www.victoriapark.com.au
- Gift Cards incur a $3 delivery fee and can be delivered to any address in Australia only.
- Victoria Park Gift Cards cannot be used towards products on Victoria Park’s Online Store (www.victoriapark.com.au)and must be used towards all golf, functions, weddings and bar & bistro products and services at Victoria Park (in store only).
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts.
- Gift Cards will expire 12 months from date of issue shown and receipt of purchase shown on the card. It will be void and may not be redeemed after expiry date.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or “topped up” and are partially redeemable. If the value of the product/service purchased on the card is less than the gift card total value then the ‘change’ will remain and be altered on the card for future use. It is up to you to use the full value before expiry date. Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited.
- If purchase exceeds available card balance, you must make up the difference with another payment method.
- You are liable for all transactions on your card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or any of our employees.
- See in store, email [email protected] or call 07 3252 9891 if you have any reason to believe an error has occurred in relation to your gift card.
- Gift Cards are sent via post, not email, so please ensure you have the correct delivery address. We do not send out email vouchers and only the original gift card can be used to redeem products and services available at Victoria Park.
EXPIRY DATE: THE GIFT CARD WILL EXPIRE ONE YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF ISSUE.
Check the expiry date on your gift card as soon as you receive it. After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined. Unused value will not be refunded and will become our property.
To check your gift card balance please visit https://giftcards.indue.com.au/victoriapark/
07 3252 9891
Herston Road, Herston
Gift Card Frequently Asked Questions
Cardholders Guide to Using their Victoria Park Gift Card
Q: Is the card required to be used at the EFTPOS device to authorise my purchase using my Victoria Park Gift Card?
A: Yes. The retailer must use the EFTPOS pinpad provided when redeeming a Gift Card for goods or services as directed by the POS terminal. To purchase a product simply swipe the gift card. Select ‘Savings’ and then enter the PIN on the back of the gift card.
Q: How do I know if the gift card can be validated and redeemed using the EFTPOS pinpad?
A: EFTPOS is used for all Victoria Park Gift Cards, these cards cannot be used online or for any card not present transactions (mail or phone orders).
Q: Where can the Victoria Park Gift Card be used?
A: The Victoria Park Gift Card is a closed-loop card and can only be used within Victoria Park to purchase goods and/or services.
Q: Is the balance updated automatically?
A: Each time you use your gift card, the purchase amount is automatically deducted from the Card balance as it is swiped through the EFTPOS pinpad and the transaction approved. If the transaction is declined the funds are not deducted as there is not enough balance to allow the transaction to be completed. You, the cardholder can check their balance online at https://giftcards.indue.com.au/victoriapark/ It is recommended that you check your balance each time before using your gift card.
Q: What do I do if the EFTPOS pinpad does not approve my gift card transaction?
Check the following:
- The EFTPOS network may be off-line. You as the customer will need to provide another payment type or come back when the EFTPOS system is up. You cannot use the gift card when the system is off-line.
- The gift card’s magnetic stripe may be damaged. Please contact Victoria Park’s Golf Pro Shop for further information.
- There may be insufficient funds left on the gift card for the transaction. Please check your card balance online at www.victoriapark.com.au.
- The gift card has expired. Check the expiry date on the back of the card. Refer to www.victoriapark.com.au and refer to the terms and conditions on the back of the card.
Q: Do I have to spend the entire amount of the Gift Card in a single purchase?
A: No. Gift Cards are partially redeemable. Within the card’s validity period, any available balance can be used for multiple purchases at any participating merchant.
Q: Can these Gift Cards be reloaded with value?
A: No, these gift cards cannot be re-loaded.
Q: Does a Gift Card expire?
A: Yes, a Victoria Park gift card will expire 12 months after the date that the card has been loaded with the amount of credit paid for.
Q: Do I receive change on a Gift Card transaction?
A: No. The gift card can be used until the balance reaches a nil value, no matter how small the balance.
Q: What happens if I lose my gift card or it was stolen?
A: Lost or stolen gift cards will only be replaced if you can provide the 19-digit card number or a valid purchase receipt, and there is balance left on the gift card. You must contact Victoria Park’s Golf Shop to make this request.
Q: Are there terms & conditions that apply to the Victoria Park Gift Card?
A: Yes, a brief summary of the terms & conditions are printed on the back of the card and can be viewed on this page.