Golf Club Re-Grips
Replace your old and tired grip with a new one from our extensive grip range. Types include: standard, mid-size, jumbo, ladies, juniors, cord, softie and putter grips. All of the top brands are available and on display in-store.
Golf Club Re-Shafts
Broken your current shaft? Or perhaps looking for a shaft replacement to improve your club? Whether it’s a steel or graphite shaft, we have the best range to suit your needs and requirements. Exotic shaft options available on request.
• Steel shaft (for irons & hybrids) from $60
• Graphite shaft (for irons & hybrids) from $70
• Graphite shaft (for driver or fairway wood) from $80
Below shows the most common repairs required for your golf clubs. If you can’t see a service on this list that you require, please ask our golf shop staff and we
will be happy to help.
• Extend steel shafts $20
• Extend graphite shafts $25
• Club shortening $15
• Re-glue club head $25
• Grip thickening $10
• Loft and lie angle changes $15
• Buff and polish $20*
* Please note not all clubs can be buffed / polished. Please see one of our golf pros in store for an assessment of your clubs.
Custom Club Fitting
If you’re looking for a new set of clubs then Victoria Park’s Golf Learning Centre is the place to be. With an extensive range of equipment, shafts and grips on offer, you will have new clubs fit to your swing in no time.Find Out More