Australia Day Weekend at the Bistro
Celebrate Australia Day all weekend at the Victoria Park Bistro!
Saturday 26 & Sunday 27 January | 10am – 5:30pm
Spend the weekend surrounded by relaxing views of Brisbane’s city skyline and the rolling green hills of the golf course while you enjoy time with family and friends. The Bistro is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving their fresh summer menu with Aussie twists! Bookings highly recommended.
Australia Day weekend activities:
- Aussie lawn games including tug-of-war and sack races + GIANT games 10am – 5:30pm
- Jumping castle 10am – 5:30pm
- Kids face painting 10:30am – 1:30pm
- Live music 12pm – 5:30pm
- Market carts 9am – 2pm
Special Aussie lunch & dinner menu:
- Grilled beef burger, pineapple and beetroot relish
- Slow roasted lamb shoulder with mint sauce
- BBQ meat lovers Pizza
- Pavlova with mango and raspberries, fresh cream and mint
- Full Bistro a la carte menu also available
- Kid’s menu available
Free parking on-site for all guests is available and Victoria Park’s fun 18 hole Putt Putt course and Driving Range will also be open all day.
Please call the Bistro on 3253 2533 to make a booking as places will be limited.
Australia Day Opening Hours: Putt Putt and Driving Range open 6am – 10pm | Bistro open 7am – 8pm