MIDNIGHT IN PARIS
NEW YEAR’S EVE BALL
31 December, 7.30pm – 12.30am
The Marquee Room, Victoria Park
Revel in a night of elegance and splendour at Victoria Park’s Midnight in Paris New Year’s Eve Ball.
Envision Parisian decor, bistro lights, Eiffel tower worthy views and decadent French cuisine followed by an extravagant party that you will never forget in the glamorous Victoria Park Marquee. Our recreation of the city of light is sure to offer plenty of ways to say Bonne année (Happy New Year)!
All tickets include a 5 hour food and beverage package including Parisian inspired canapes and food stations; roving performers, themed photo areas, and exclusive red white and blue midnight fireworks seen from the Marquee balcony.
Get your tickets today to immerse yourself in the magical atmosphere of Paris past this NYE.
- French Inspired Canapes
- French Food Stations: Featuring Cheeses, Desserts & Breads
- French Cocktails Bar: Featuring Aperol Spritz, Parisian Side Car & French 75 Cocktails
- 5 hour Beverage Package: Featuring Verve Ambal Sparkling & Sparkling Rose, Domaine Sancerre, Maison Louis Beaujolais, Stella, Stella Artois, Lazy Yak Pale Ale, Bulmer’s Cider and Soft Drinks
- Live Band & Dance Floor
- Parisian Performers
- French Themed Photo Booth
- Exclusive midnight fireworks (Blue, Red & White of course!)
Cocktail attire suitable, evening gowns and tuxedos encouraged.GET TICKETS