Sign up to win FREE Putt Putt!
Please enter a valid email address
Join our mailing list for the chance to win a family Putt Putt pass. New winners announced every month.
I'm already subscribed thanks.
Repairs, Alterations and Custom Fitting
Get your golfing equipment repaired, altered or custom fit with one of our PGA professionals. Our club repair specialists have extensive training in all aspects of club repair and can help you select the correct changes for your equipment from your grip size and style to club alterations or re-shafting.
View Price Guide
We have an extensive range of grip brands and styles for all clubs which can all be viewed and tested before purchase. Let our professionals work with you to identify the best grip for your game.
Whether your looking for a replacement, after-market or foreign shaft in graphite or steel, we have a wide variety of types, lengths and flexes.
If your clubs are looking old, used or in need of a refresh our club cleaning system will bring them back to life!
Sometimes the most common repairs required for your golf clubs are the hardest and need the most attention. Have peace of mind knowing our club repair experts are taking great care with your clubs. Some of our basic repairs include; club extension, shortening, head re-gluing as well as changing loft and lie angles. If you can’t see a service on this list that you require, just ask our Golf Shop staff and we will be happy to help.
Some points to note are:
• All re-grips, re-shaft and club repairs turn-around times vary due to the nature of the repair needed and current workloads.
• Some repairs may cost more than prices listed and will be quoted at time of request.
• We cannot save all grips with shaft work. Replacement grips are additional and priced separately.
• Time requirements and prices for all product delivery and services will be quoted at time of request.
• Shipping fees may apply to special orders.
• Not all repair requests are possible or completed on-site due to method of club construction or condition of club.
• We may send clubs to the manufacturer for repair or replacement and shipping charges may apply to warranty repair requests.